- Can you tell me more about the mobile guide? How do I find yours?-Sure! FTBI15 will have a mobile event guide presented by Guidebook. This event guide includes everything you need to to know about the event, both before and during. After you download the application on your phone, just search guides for “TriTech”, and we’ll be right there. Download the guide and you’re off to the races!
- If I buy a Fast Pitch ticket, is general admission included?-Yes. General admission is included in the cost of the Fast Pitch ticket – no need to buy another ticket.
- What if I’m not selected as a Fast Pitch contestant?-If you’re not selected as a Fast Pitch contestant, don’t worry; you’re free to attend the event as anyone else with your fast pitch ticket. This will give you an opportunity to watch the Fast Pitch and Piranha Pool events, and pick up some helpful tips for next time!
- Who will be in attendance for the Breakout Session? What else do I need to know?– With the Moderator, Steve Mednick, will also be Al Lewis, Bill Waldo, and Martin Kleckner. You should have questions prepared beforehand, and plan on being to the session NO LATER THAN 9:30 AM, as doors close and the session will not be interrupted afterward.
- What is involved in the Fast Pitch competition?-The first thing to do is buy a Fast Pitch ticket and submit a short summary of your company and pitch, which will be judged by our consultants. If your pitch is in the top 40, you will be entered into the Fast Pitch contest. You will then attend the two Webinars (March 31st and April 7th), and then present your pitch one-on-one with an investor on April 9th or 10th. If you’re successful in all of these steps, then congratulations! You will be presenting your fast pitch at the event!
- I’m a TriTech Client, and I want to show off my product at FTBI. How can I do this?-Contact Ryan Stull at (951) 571-6378 for a special code to buy your ticket. The “Client Ticket” comes with a product demo booth and also covers the price of admission, for $150.
- What is included in general admission?-The general admission ticket includes admission to FTBI and all events within, as well as the two webinars prior to the event: Introduction to Investor Pitching, and Building the Perfect Fast Pitch. It also includes the networking session at the end of the event, sharing ice cream and cookies with the Angels.
- Will I receive funding at this event?– This event is for educational purposes to provide insight into the funding process as well as gain valuable feedback from seasoned professionals and real investors. Last year’s winner of the Piranha Pool subsequently received a Tech Coast Angel investment only months after winning the Piranha Pool!